Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Sunday 30 June 2013

THIS BLOG IS GOING ON AN INDEFINITE HIATUS

Life has gotten busy recently, and I also haven't had much time to do anything else that I love, such as writing and art stuff, so I have decided to put this blog on hiatus. It is likely that I will never come back, but I want to  keep it open just in case I want to start it up again in the future. I have really enjoyed blogging, and I will still read the books that I read on my Goodreads, but I probably won't read every book that I read, and I won't read as often. You can still contact me via my email and I will keep my twitter active. Thanks for sticking with me, it's been fun!

Mel. 

1 comment: