Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Monday 3 June 2013

Wrap-up/Preview

Firstly, I have to apologize for missing Seven on Saturday and this post being late. I had a super busy weekend and didn't have the time or energy to write either posts, unfortunately. I also know that this coming week will be busy for me so it is going to be a slightly quieter week. I am also thinking of changing the schedule of my blog again, but I will talk about that more next Sunday.

What happened on the blog this week?
Tuesday - Review: Sworn to Raise by Terah Edun
Thursday - Review: Why I Let My Hair Grow Out by Maryrose Wood

I received no books this week, nor did I buy or borrow any.

What will happen on the blog next week?
Tuesday - Review: The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke
Thursday - Review: Gameboard of the God's by Richelle Mead
Sunday - Wrap-up/Preview

Hope you all had a great week!

Mel.

Up next - Review: The Pirate's Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment