Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Friday 11 January 2013

2013 Challenges

So here is a list of Reading Challenges that I am undertaking for 2013. For some of the Challenges I have figured out what books that I will read for them so I will list them up to. If you would like to sign up for any of the challenges then click the picture to take you to the page.

Short Story Summer Reading Challenge
Short Story Summer
The goal is to read 4 published collections of short stories.
I have decide which books that I will read for this challenge and they are:

1. Eternal – edited by P.C. Cast
2. Green Monkey Dreams – Isobelle Carmody
3. Metro Winds – Isobelle Carmody
4. Merlin – edited by Mike Ashley

Take Control March 2013
Take Control of Your TBR pile
The goal is to read at least 5 of my TBR pile. As of yet I don't know what books I will read for this.

2013 TBR Pile Reading Challenge
I have signed up for the Friendly Hug Level where the goal is to read 11-20 books. Again as of yet I don't know what books I will read for this, but I am aiming to read one a month and will let you know when I post a review if it is part of a challenge.

Australian Women Writers Challenge 2013
I signed up for the Franklin Level where the goal is to Read 10 and review at least 6 of those 10. I have currently planned 5 of the 10 books that I will read. 
1. Green Monkey Dreams – Isobelle Carmody
2. Metro Winds – Isobelle Carmody
3. Finnikin of the Rock – Melina Marchetta
4. Froi of the Exiles – Melina Marchetta
5. Quintana of Charyn – Melina Marchetta

2013 New Adult Reading Challenge
NA Banner
I signed up for the Just Graduated where the goal is to read a minimum of 5 New Adult books. Again, I haven't planned any of the books that I will read for this yet.

2013 Witches and Witchcraft Reading Challenge
I signed up for the Initiate level, where the goal is to read 1-5 books. Again, I haven't planned any of the books that I will read for this yet.






I may still sign up for some challenges yet, but as of now these are the ones that I will do. If you have any suggestions for any of these challenges please leave a comment, or if you have read any of the books that I am planning to read feel free to tell me your thoughts on it.

Mel.


No comments:

Post a Comment