This weeks topic is Summer reads because it is summer down here in Australia. So other than swimming heaps, I plan on reading heaps in those hot summer afternoons when it is so hot that your air conditioner doesn't even really work.
The seven books that I want to read this summer are (in no particular order):
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver
- Matched by Ally Condie
- Insurgent by Veronica Roth
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
- Nightshade by Andrea Creamer
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- I am going to cheat with this last one and say The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
All these books are on this list because I have wanted to read them for a while and hopefully with holidays and a little more time on my hand I will get them read! Click the picture if you want to go to the book's Goodreads page.
So what do you want to read this Summer. Or, if you are from the Northern Hemisphere, what books do you want to read this winter? Leave a comment and let me know!
Up next: Wrap-up/Preview post.