Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Sunday 16 December 2012

Wrap-up/Preview

So another week ends and we are getting closer to Christmas and 2013. So what happened this week and what is to come in the week ahead?

Firstly what happened this week?
On Monday I brought you a review for The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan, which was a book that I had been looking forward to for a while. Tuesday brought you the books that I was looking forward to being released in December. Wednesday bought another review which was the first book of The Three Doors trilogy by Emily Rodda, The Golden Door. Thursday was the second edition of Throwback Thursday where I talked about the Harry Potter series. Friday brought my third review of the week, which was the heart wrenching The Fault In Ours Stars by John Green and Saturday brought Seven on Saturday - the books I was most looking forward to reading over the summer.
This week I also got my hands on some new books. From my local library I got a copy of Moby Dick by Herman Melville. I also downloaded some free ebooks from a couple of sites. Some of the books that I managed to get my hands on were:

  • Lady of Devices by Shelley Adina (Amazon)
  • Branded by Keary Taylor (Amazon)
  • Artemis Rising by Cheri Lasota (Amazon)
  • Icefire by Patty Jansen (Bookworld)
  • The Sweetest Song by S.E. Gordon (Bookworld)
  • The House of Grey by Colin Earl (Bookworld)
Review for these books will come sometime or another.

So what should you expect of the week to come?
Monday - Review: The Iron King (The Iron Fey 1) by Julie Kagawa
Tuesday - Nothing as of yet and it will probably stay that way.
Wednesday - Review: The Iron Daughter (The Iron Fey 2) by Julie Kagawa
Thursday - Throwback Thursday: Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini
Friday - Review: The Iron Queen (The Iron Fey 3) by Julie Kagawa
Saturday - Seven on Saturday: Seven books I want for Christmas
Sunday - Wrap-up/Preview

Hope you guys are looking forward to the week ahead as much as I am! 

Mel.

Up next: Review: The Iron King (The Iron Fey 1) by Julie Kagawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment