Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Sunday 31 March 2013

Wrap-up/Preview

Firstly, I want to wish everyone I Happy Easter! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

What happened on the blog:

This week also saw me complete my goal of reading five books for the Take Control March 2013 reading challenge!

I bought two books this week, Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes and Frostbite by Richelle Mead. I also won an ebook of Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truit! 
Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms, #1)Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)Chosen Ones (The Lost Souls, #1)
This week on the blog:
Tuesday: Review - Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Magaret Stohl
Thursday: Review - Frosbite by Richelle Mead
Saturday - Seven on Saturday - Books that I recommend
Sunday: Wrap-up/Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment