Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Sunday 10 March 2013

Wrap-up/Preview

This week has been sweltering here in Melbourne, so I had plenty of time to lie in front of a fan and read. This week I brought you two reviews, one for Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl and one for Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger. I also bought you another edition of Seven on Saturday where I looked at my favourite series. Monday, I revealed what books that I am most looking forward to this month.

So what do I have planned for the week ahead?
Tuesday - Review: Rowan of Rin by Emily Rodda, which I am reading for a the Take Control March reading challenge and the TBR pile reading challenge.
Thursday - Review: The Silver Door by Emily Rodda, which I am again reading for the above two challenges.
Saturday - Seven on Saturday: Most Favourite Villans

Hope you had a great week and are looking forward to the week ahead.

Mel.

Up next: Review - Rowan of Rin by Emily Rodda

No comments:

Post a Comment