Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Sunday 21 April 2013

Preview/Wrap-up

What happened on the blog last week?

I have placed myself on a book buying ban this week until I have read some of the books that I own. This meant that other than free ebooks on amazon I only got one book. This book was Ink by Amanda Sun, which I got from NetGalley thanks to Harlequin Limited, and it is released on July 5th. Click the picture to add to goodreads.
Ink (Paper Gods, #1)
What is going to happen on the blog this week?
Tuesday - Review: Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Thursday - Review: Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
Saturday - Seven on Saturday: Book worlds that I want to live in

No comments:

Post a Comment