Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Monday 29 April 2013

Tea and Books reading challenge

I have decided to sign-up to the Tea and Books reading challenge, hosted by The Book Garden. The book has to be over 650 pages to count in the challenge, with books being over 1200 being counted as two. As I have a few large books that I plan to read, I thought that this would be good motivation to read them. I signed up for the Chamomile Lover level, which means I have to read two books. To sign up click the button below.


Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment