Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Sunday 12 May 2013

I'm back!

Hey guys so I am now back from my two week holiday! I didn't actually get as much reading done as I would have liked doing because things went a little crazy there. However, I am back and really looking forward to getting back into it! Today's post is just a quick preview on what to expect in the coming week!

Monday - May's New Releases that I am looking forward to!
Tuesday - Review: Through the Door by Jodi McIsaac
Thursday - Review: Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
Saturday - Seven on Saturday: Book worlds that I want to live in

I am still on my book buying ban, which I am amazed I haven't yet broken, and I have yet to get anymore library books. I did receive one book from Net Galley though, that being Gameboard of the Gods by Richelle Mead, thanks to Penguin Books Australia which is to be released on 6th of June. As always click the picture to go to the Goodreads page.

Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)

Hope you have all had a good time while I have been away and you are looking forward to the week as much as I am!

Mel.

Up next: May's New Releases that I am looking forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment