Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Sunday 19 May 2013

Wrap-up/Preview

My first full week back on blogging and what a week it was!

What happened on the blog this week?

As I am still going strong on my book buying ban, I have not bought any new books. Neither have I received any review books and I am still waiting for a couple of books to come into my library. 

What will happen on the blog next week?
Monday - Bout of Books wrap-up post
Tuesday - Review: Runes by Ednah Walters
Thursday - Review: Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta
Saturday - Seven on Saturday: Books that I would want with me if I was stranded on a deserted island
Sunday - Wrap-up/Preview

Bout of Books update
Currently Reading: Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta and Why I Let My Hair Grow Out by Maryrose Wood
Pages read of Current Read: 186 and 134, respectively.
Total Pages read: 993
Books read: 3
Goal: 4

Hope you all had a great week!

Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment