Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Sunday 19 May 2013

Seven on Saturday: Book Worlds that I want to live in!


This weeks topic on Seven on Saturday was the top seven book worlds that I wanted to live, so in no particular order, they are:

1. Hogwarts (Harry Potter series)
Ever since I first read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, I really wanted to go to Hogwarts and be sorted into a house. I wanted to learn magic and play quidditch.

2. Narnia (Chronicles of Narnia)
I would love to live in Narnia, especially the Narnia when the Pevensies ruled after The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I would love to talk to animals and be friends with Mr. Tumnus and see the stone table.


3. Camp Half Blood (Percy Jackson and the Olympians series)

I would love to live at Camp-Half Blood. I would love to have a cabin to live in and cabin mates that were my brothers and sisters. I would love to play capture the flag and sit by the bonfire.


4. Alagaesia (Inheritance Cycle)

Probably the main reason why I would want to live in Alagaesia would be for the dragons. I would love to be a dragon rider and be connected to a dragon. I would also love to see the dwarves in Farthen Dur and the elves in Ellesmera.


5. Araluen (Ranger's Apprentice series)

The thing I loved the most about Araluen was the medieval feel. I would love to live at Castle Redmont or visit Malcolm in Grimsdell forest.


6. Keltor (Legendsong series)

Despite all the political turmoil happening in Keltor, I really feel like it would be such a magical and vibrant place to live.


7. Lumatere (The Lumatere Chronicles)

I would love to live in the Lumatere that is ruled by Isaboe and Finnikin. I think that it sounds like a beautiful place to live, even if it wouldn't be the easiest life. I would also love to have Isaboe as my Queen!

What book worlds would you like to live in?

Mel.

Bout of Books Update
Current read: Froi of the Exiles by Melina Marchetta
Pages read of current read: 186
Total pages read: 667
Books read: 2
Goal: 4

Up next: Wrap-up/Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment