Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Monday 25 February 2013

Update

So I have a huge apology to make for my lack of posting last week. I had a busy week and I got a little overwhelmed so I have decided to change my posting schedule so I can keep up with everything. I will be posting four times a week. I will be posting a review on Tuesday and Thursdays. This means that I am abandoning Throwback Thursdays. I will keep Seven on Saturday and the Wrap-up/Preview on Sunday. Sorry once again.

What will happen this week?
Tuesday - Review: Metro Winds by Isobelle Carmody which I am reading for the Short Story Summer reading challenge and the Australian Women Writers reading challenge.
Thursday - Merlin edited by Mark Ashley
Saturday - Seven on Saturday: Books I thought  wouldn't like but I did

Mel.

Up next: Review- Metro Winds by Isobelle Carmody

No comments:

Post a Comment