Melinda's favourites book montage

The Mark of Athena
The Son of Neptune
The Lost Hero
The Last Olympian
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Titan's Curse
The Sea of Monsters
The Lightning Thief
Throne of Glass
City of Glass
The Red Pyramid
City of Ashes
City of Bones
The Golden Door
The Farseekers
Obernewtyn
The Poison Diaries
Mockingjay
Catching Fire
The Hunger Games


Melinda's favorite books »

Sunday 17 February 2013

Wrap-up/Preview

Yet another week has passed which means it is time to remember what happened on this blog last week and what you can expect from the week ahead.

What Happened last week?
Friday - Review: Green Monkey Dreams by Isobelle Carmody. I just need to add that I read this book for both the Australian Women Writers 2013 and the Short Story Summer reading challenges. I forgot to put this on the post.

I received no books this week, but I do know that my copy of The Host by Stephenie Meyer that I bought a couple of weeks ago will he here this week!

What will happen this week?
Monday - Review: Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia
Wednesday - Review: Little Fur by Isobelle Carmody
Thursday - Throwback Thursday - Lord of the Rings
Friday - Review: Metro Winds by Isobelle Carmody
Saturday - Seven on Saturday - Books I thought I wouldn't like but I did.

Hope you had a great week and am looking forward to the coming one as much as me!

Mel.

Up next: Review - Beautiful Creatures by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia

No comments:

Post a Comment